Friday, December 5, 2008

happy birthday ricky!



i am so blessed that i have the
best husband,
who is also my best friend,
hayden's hero,
a great cook,
a total babe,
such a joy to be around,
always thoughtful,
a hard worker,
my sweetheart...
Happy Birthday Ricky!
We love you!

6 comments:

Jamma said...

Happy Birthday Ricky....Hope you have a wonderful day. I love and appreciate you so much. I am so blessed to have you as my son.

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Brother! We love you!

The Nicholas Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! We hope you had a good day and got lots of awesome gifts! Love The Nicholas Gang

Coburn Kids said...

Hey, is that one of the pictures I took when Ricky was young and dashing? Just kidding! Happy Birthday Ricky. We love you.

Jamma said...

I was looking at this post again....very nice pictures of you Ricky. I love the family picture. You all photograph so well. Love you!!

Brianna said...

You guys are so cute. We love your family picutre and we want one for our picture board. Happy Birthday Ricky sorry its belated.