Friday, January 9, 2009

We decided! This is where we're going!

HAWAII!
Hayden can't wait to swim in your beautiful blue ocean, Ricky is excited to surf your waves and Troy is hoping to come home with a nice glow from your warm sun. Hawaii, we can't wait to meet you! P.S. We are coming in February!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Good choice!

Alaska Massey said...

Which island?

Grammy said...

We can't wait either!

Beach Mommy said...

Oh I'm envious! Aloha!

TRICKY said...

You are welcome to come! =)

We decided to go to Oahu since it is our first time-we want to do all the sights including Pearl Harbor, North Shore, Wakiki and of course the Polynesian Cultural Center and the Temple. We are so excited and counting down the days!!!

Lindsay Rondo said...

Hey! I'll write you an email back asap! FYI the temple is closed for a year and a half.:( But I'll be sure to email some things to do!
How exciting!