Sunday, March 22, 2009

nursery!

i've been deeply regretting hayden being old enough to attend nursery and have delayed it for as long as i've could. ricky and i are both youth teachers and grandma and great grandma have always watched him during relief society. well, we finally decided to give them some relief and figured today was the big day! it actually went pretty well- most of the kids are around his age but he did cry twice (when i first left him and then another time i secretly peaked in the window and of course he saw me!) the nursery leader said he did great though for his first time and played great with the other kids. mom and dad survived and i think he even made some new friends.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! Good job Hayden!! Mom & Dad will get the hang of it soon!! ;)

I'm proud of you Troy! I remember talking to you about nursery & how nervous you were about it, it takes a couple of weeks & before you know it he'll be running to nursery without even looking back.

love you guys!!

Alaska Massey said...

I'm glad nursery was successful. I can't believe how big Hayden is - I am excited to see him in a few weeks. I loved your Hawaii slideshow. It made me miss Hawaii - I could pack up and live there, especially this time of year when I just want winter to end. Looks like a great trip.
Angela

RATS said...

Nursery is GREAT! I love that Savea loves nursery! That is how we get her to sit still for Sacrament meeting..promises of playing for 2 hours!

We are still in SD. I sent you an Evite for Sav's bday, but I should have called you too. I am sorry! We still live in the same area we did when we first moved back.