
{ click to enlarge }
one of ricky's favorite pictures from his mission was when all of the missionaries went to volendam, an adorable seaport dutch city, to dress up in traditional dutch clothing and take a photo. that was definitely on our list and here we are!
for being german, i think i can pass for being a {dutch} girl pretty well! i am still uploading the millions of pictures we took from our trip and off to utah tomorrow for allyx's wedding- just wanted to share this with you until we get back and can get everything posted. have a good week and glad to be back home in the usa!




7 comments:
SO cute! What a great idea! Glad you had fun and glad you are back safe. :)
that's hilar. Hayden doesn't look very amused.
cute, cute, cute. That was one for each of you.
How long will you be in Utah? We're heading over for our nieces' wedding on Sat. I'm excited to go inside the slc temple. i've never been.
anywho, I think I just rambled for no good reason.
I'm really liking your hair lately, by the way. I can't wait til' mine is longer.
love you guys
I love this picture!!!! You guys are so cute! What an amazing trip!
SO SO cute! I can't wait til you guys are home for good. I miss my neighbors:)
This picture is so cute. You know who would have loved this picture... Great Grandma Stead.
You all look great...especially our sweet little Dutch boy..getting him to sit in that shoe must have been hard. I love it!! What wonderful memories. I love you and welcome back.
Troy- you definately look like a little hot Holland Girl. Ricky should tell people he brought you from home from his mission!
This is going to be one of those pictures on some grandkids' wall decades from now. Super cute!
Post a Comment