from pumpkin patches to parties, we had a great { halloween! } who says you can only wear 1 costume? for our party we wanted to be spooky and dressed up as jack, sally and zero skellington from "nightmare before christmas." for actual trick or treating, we were on safari with our little adorable lion. ricky rehearsed with hayden knocking and then saying, "trick or treat," then, "thank you," and finally, "roar!" he nailed it! we made 6 stops to visit grandparents around san diego and hayden got lot's of treats that mommy and daddy will be sure to help eat (shhhh!)
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I love the photos with Ricki's grandparents. Beautifully done.
p.s
your hair looks really good!
I LOVE your hair dark. Makes your eyes really pop!
Lovin the darker shade on you for fall! And that Halloween party looks fun!! Someday we'll be back by the gang... I hope! Hayden is so dang photogenic, I know I've said that...
(Also, our blog is private now. I think I sent Ricky an invite to the old email I had for him but if you'd like one just email me at info@thecupcaketreebakery.com)
Post a Comment