Tuesday, June 22, 2010

{ baby bump }

"can someone tell me if my shoes are matching?!"
you know you are getting bigger when you can barely see your feet!
we are 26 1/2 weeks and baby h is doing great! she kicks and moves around a lot and hayden kisses her daily. the other day he was hugging my belly and says, "mommy, i want to go in there!" i thought that was so cute.
looking forward to spending a lot of time in the pool and at the beach this summer!
100 days to go!

1 comment:

Beach Mommy said...

Wow, I can't believe you're that far along!! I'm at 34 weeks now and can't believe baby #4 will be here so soon! I hope you're feeling great and that honey do list is getting completed. I'm totally in nesting mode right now and it's driving me nuts that my energy is so low and I can barely get normal stuff done, much less all the organizing I'd love to complete. I'm sure you're adorable. Give us a profile belly shot one of these days!!