Saturday, October 16, 2010

{ family of 4 }

having our little boy and little girl is perfect. when reading a book to them and having one on each side makes my world feel complete.


this picture always brings a smile to my face

my boys!


mother and daughter


big brother!

holland makes hayden so happy!
he calls her "sweetheart" and "baby sister"

so peaceful
we are so grateful for our family of 4.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Absolutely adorable! I love your family of four too!

Alaska Massey said...

Those pictures are so cute! We are so excited for you - she is a doll and we can't wait to meet her!

Jamma said...

Love the post, pictures are darling, family of 4 is beautiful!! Love you all so much!

Beach Mommy said...

You look terrific!! I hope she's sleeping well! That picture with her grinning is ADORABLE! Makes everyone who looks at it grin I'm sure~