Hayden is sleeping all by himself in his crib! We are so proud of him as well as us! It was a smooth transition and easier than we thought. I think he likes his bed a lot because it has a massaging mattress that comforts him. Whenever he wakes up and is a little fussy, we push that button and back to sleep he goes.
Not only is he sleeping in his crib, but he is standing up too! Anytime I come into get him, there he is, standing and waiting for me to pick him up. He is so cute.
Did we mention that he has 4 upper teeth coming in all at once?! He has his 2 bottom middle teeth (so cute) and more to soon make their appearance! (We hope! This teething thing hasn't been easy.)




1 comment:
Hayden is such a cutie pie!! He is just getting so big....before you know it he will be walking.....running!!
I just love him!
Post a Comment