Tuesday, April 14, 2009

{ eggciting easter }

what an easter weekend! my parents are in france so i wanted posted a lot of pictures for them to see! hayden become an easter egg hunt pro! we watched alena, dean and grant and dyed some easter eggs. we also went to the city's easter celebration
and rode rides, met the easter bunny and hunted for eggs. the easter bunny left baskets for all 3 of us! after church on easter sunday, we went to mike and brianna's for a delicious family dinner. the kids did another hunt and we had a wonderful day to celebrate the most glorious event that happened on earth.



{surprise!}



{cousins}


[the easter bunny!]


1 comment:

Christine Hull said...

Troy, so sorry I didn't get in touch with you about hanging out while we were there, but I will be back on June 27th so if you are free we would love to play. Ainsleigh and I really just relaxed all week, she was teething and we both had colds. June should be better for us though.