Sunday, April 19, 2009

there she goes...


hopefully miss usa?! we are sending best wishes to our friend, Carrie Prejean, Miss California as she competes tonight for Miss USA. make sure you watch her tonight on NBC at 7:00. go carrie!!!
update: we are thrilled carrie won 1st runner-up at Miss USA. we are proud that she stood up for what she believes in and know she will get far in life. everyone is entitled to their own opinion and shouldn't be ridiculed for it.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the runner up. I can't believe all of the controversy over her answer. Tell her we loved it! That couldn't have been easy.

TRICKY said...

Thanks! I know. It's an unfortunate situation but she stood up for what she believed and it may have cost her the crown but integrity is worth so much more!

Anonymous said...

Amen! I believe she is the real Miss USA. There are so many that are so proud of her. She should of won!!

Rick Braithwaite said...

I applaud her answer. I am impressed that she had the courage to speak her true feelings in a difficult situation. How many of us would be able to do the same? She has some moxie!

TRICKY said...

thanks everyone! i'll tell her to read your comments!