Monday, March 15, 2010

{ read my shirt! }

hayden wants you to read his shirt!

"yeah! i'm so excited to be a big brother!"
"hmmm....i wonder if i'll have a baby sister or baby brother?"
"either way, i can't wait!"
mommy is 12.5 weeks pregnant, super sick but hanging in there!
baby hartpence is due
10-01-10!

7 comments:

Jamma said...

SOOOOO excited!!! Love to you all!

Barbara said...

Wahoo!

RaeRae said...

so awesome! congrats! Please let me know if you need anything at all. suzy

anna b. said...

congrats!! that's so awesome.

I hope & pray you don't get as sick as you did the last time! you were such a champ though.

best wishes to you all!

Christine Hull said...

how funny, Jessica just announced her pregnancy on Facebook the same way, having Sophie wear her shirt! Congratulations, I am sorry you are sick, I get so sick when preggers its horrible but at least after the first time you know how great the end result it.
Hopefully I can see you this summer with your cute belly!

The Nicholas Family said...

YEAH!!! We are soo excited for you guys and Hayden to have a little brother or sister( Jaxie is rooting for a sister!) We love you guys and miss you!

Beach Mommy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I hope your sickness doesn't last too long! I finally figured out that if I keep munching, mine is lessened... never eliminated however! Tell Ricky congrats for us too!! Two is even better than one, if you can imagine that... :)