we have been searching for the perfect double stroller and thankfully, the new Britax B-Ready stroller just came out! right on time! it' is pretty cool and has 14 different configurations. we just got it in the mail and can't wait to put our 2 kiddos in and try it out.
she will be here in less than 10 days! i'm having a scheduled c-section (was really hoping for a vbac, but since my pelvic bone is small and my babies average on the large side, dr. thought it'd be best to have another c-section. =( hey, at least i don't have to go through labor! yipee!)
we will get to meet our sweet baby girl on
september 20, 2010
we are so excited!




3 comments:
Good luck with everything. I know from experience how bad c-sections can be. I can't wait to see your little cutie! I'm sure she'll be a doll.
so glad you found a stroller, I looked at that one too but I was dreaming of the Baby Jogger City Select and since they were the same price, we got that one.
I am so happy for you that she will be here soon, can't wait to see pictures. Next summer we have get all the kiddos together.
Congrats, Troy! She will be born on my wedding anniversary, great day! Can't wait to see pics of your little girl!!
Post a Comment