Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Handsome Hayden




Hey Mommy! Look at me!


It was such a beautiful and warm afternoon today so we decided to take Hayden outside to get some fresh air. If it keeps getting warmer, we will be able to take him to the pool soon! Yeah!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

oh he is so cute! I used to think he looked just like you Troy, but now I'm starting to see some of Ricky in him. What a handsome boy and good mix of you both!

TRICKY said...

Thanks Rach! I am always so happy when people say he looks like Ricky! Yeah! I think he is starting to look more and more like him everyday too and he definitely has some of his expressions. Love you!

Jamma said...

He is so handsome....cute pictures!!

MARLA said...

OH MY GOODNESS HE IS SO SO CUTE! I SURE DO MISS HIM! TROY YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL TOO! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN!