My family in Utah sent a gift card for my baby shower to purchase this high chair as a baby gift and Ricky and I were so excited to get it set-up and put Hayden in it and try it out! He loves his new "Big-Kid Chair" and likes to toss his toys off the table to the floor. (I guess that's better than tossing his food!) That will be coming soon I'm sure!
Friday, February 8, 2008
My new "Big-Kid Chair!"
My family in Utah sent a gift card for my baby shower to purchase this high chair as a baby gift and Ricky and I were so excited to get it set-up and put Hayden in it and try it out! He loves his new "Big-Kid Chair" and likes to toss his toys off the table to the floor. (I guess that's better than tossing his food!) That will be coming soon I'm sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
oh my it is hard to believe that Hayden is going to be 6 months in a few days. Time just goes so fast. He is just darling and looks like a big boy. Love you all!!
Post a Comment