Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Say Cheese!

Here are some of Hayden's 6-month shots that we recently took. If you are a "good" parent, you take your child in for their 3-month, 6-month, 9-month and 12-month portraits. Ricky and I got sucked into buying a membership at J.C. Penny's so we can literally take him down whenever we want for no studio-fee charge which is nice and they do a pretty good job. We only ordered a couple (the second one and the cute bum one.) He didn't last long with all of the outfit changes...Which ones do you like?









4 comments:

Jamma said...

Oh my goodness!! I love them all. Hayden does a really good job posing for the camera. He is just adorable. The bum one is really cute!! I think I like the black and white one your ordered. His facial expression is just so sweet and his eyes are beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Love you

Rachel said...

I LOVE the 2nd one! What a BEAUTIFUL baby!

Rachel said...

Where did you get these done? I love them all!

TRICKY said...

Thanks Rach! We got them done at JC Penny's believe it or not! They do a pretty good job!