Wednesday, August 13, 2008

birthday boy! happy first birthday! 08/14/08


Happy 1st Birthday Hayden! We cannot believe how fast and precious your first year flew by. Hayden has great news to share with everyone-he's 100% walking all by himself! Yeah! Good timing! We love you so much and Hayden, you are the greatest joy in our lives. We love you birthday boy! We're heading to the beach!

4 comments:

Jamma said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you....sweet boy. Jamma and Papa love you so much. Hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Rachel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We love you handsome boy!

Anonymous said...

You are soooo stinkin' cute! I wish I was there to help celebrate! Happy Birthday Hayden!

The Bresee Bunch said...

Happy Birthday Hayden! We miss seeing you guys since we moved! Thanks to the LeHolms I saw your blog... Keep in touch! Ours is thebreseebunch.blogspot.com
Love, Sarah & Adam