Thursday, August 21, 2008

By the Sea!

What a perfect way to spend the "BIG ONE"-at the beach! We wanted to do something memorable for Hayden's first birthday and thought we would go by the sea. We took some fun pictures we wanted to share. Thank you Brianna for taking these GREAT photos! We love them!


His first birthday cake-SD style!

Ready to surf like Daddy!





4 comments:

Jamma said...

Oh what cute pictures...they all turned out great. Looks like Hayden had a fun day. Love to you all.

Christine Hull said...

oh Troy he is such a beautiful baby. I have been meaning to write you all a happy first birthday message for about two weeks now, sorry I missed it! From the looks of it, he had a pretty awesome first birthday...congrats!

Moreau's said...

Hey cute Hartpence family! We found your blog! What a fun first birthday! Hayden is so super cute! Hey can you find me an agent for my kiddos. I have looked on line, but I don't know what is legit! I need Troy's expertness. We love you guys!

Blayden Family said...

Girl, WAY FUN at the beach, how cool, Hayden will so remember that day, especially being naked on the beach. HA HA!!! HELLO, love your photo at the top of your blog, you guys have such a beautful family.