
Okay, if you haven't read this book- you need to rush out and get it right now! I read this book a couple years back and it deeply touched my heart. It is brilliantly written and is so funny. I am excited to say that they've made the movie and it's coming out on Christmas Day! So, just like "Twilight" and many other stories, the book is always better than the movie so hurry and go read it before you see the movie! Here is the link to watch a sneak peak starring Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston! It looks really good!
http://marleyandmemovie.com/




1 comment:
I have not been on your blog in a while, you guys have been busy! Wow! I loved seeing you parade post. And I am always on the look out for a good book, so thanks for the tip! We love you guys! Have a happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment