Tuesday, June 9, 2009

{ summer school }

guess who is taking summer school? you got it! the girl who seems she can't ever get away from it! after getting my B.A. i swore i was finished with school. dunzo. complete. well, i still have scholarship money that is good for 1 more year and in this economy- who can let $5,000 go to waste? so, i decided to look into becoming certified in Special Events. i love planning parties, weddings, 10-year high school reunions (mine is this august!) so I found that USD has an excellent program. i just started yesterday and i love it! there are people from around the world in my class and USD is such a nice campus. I have to complete courses this summer (classes 6 days a week the next 2 1/2 weeks.) volunteer 100 practicum hours and finish a portfolio and then graduate in December with my certificate. So if you need any help at an event, I'd love to help!

watch out ladies! hayden has a new main squeeze and her name is Reese! we went to the Scott's birthday party for her and had a blast in the backyard waterpark. besitos!

what father and son do best!
hope everyone is having a great summer so far!

4 comments:

Christine Hull said...

how exciting, you will be awesome at event planning Troy. Can't wait to hear more about it. Now you will be so busy when we are in town so let me know when you will have some time. Ainsleigh and I arrive on the 27th and will be there until July 5th.

The Fawson Family said...

i will have to be careful not to let Ava see that picture. She is the jealous type.

Norlund Clan said...

Hayden is so cute. I found your blog through facebook. I love seeing what others are blogging about.

RaeRae said...

Troy that is so awesome, truly a love. You will be so amazing at it. I hope that school goes well and that you have fun while doing it. I may have to take you up on the event planning at some point. Your blog is cute and need i really say how adorable hayden is. Thats cool that Ricky has gotten to spend time with Hayden he seems like a wonderful dad. danny is definately looking forward to more time this summer with Peter he would be jealous of ricky. take care and best of luck. suzy