this was our 2nd trip to nyc. we love it and could even live there. ricky won us this vacation from the gameshow he was on and we wanted to bring hayden from the very beginning. after dc, we took a train and spent 5 days in manhattan. instead of seeing all the famous stuff we saw last time, we decided to cater this trip around our little man. he is such a good traveller! we seriously were out til 10 p.m. each night and he enjoyed all the subway rides, 2 zoos, all the different foods and museums. if you've ever been to manhattan, you know that it isn't a stroller-friendly place. you should have seen ricky and i lifting the stroller up and down all the stairwells! it also rained most of the time we were there so you'll see a lot of umbrellas. "taxi" became hayden's favorite word while in the big apple. we even bought him a little taxi car as a souvenir. my camera stopped working the last day we were there (so bummed but canon fixed it) from famous frozen hot chocolates at "serendipity" to fabulous noodles on chinatown, shopping on 5th avenue to finding bargains on canal street, here is a montage of our adventure!
times square

hayden and I were stopped in the street and asked to be interviewed for the "Mike and Juliette" morning show! We were on that Monday.

future NY fireman?

a stroll in the park

cool shades from h&m

"hey daddy! wacthya doin?"

"yeehaw! this is how you do it son!"

because we had a million pictures, here's a quick slideshow of more!






5 comments:
Love it, you guys are so cute. It looks like you had a blast we can't wait to go back, maybe next time we can go together. Love you!
How fun. We went to NYC when Brady was 6 months old and we pretty much had a system down to getting that stroller up and down the narrow subway stairs! We are going back in August with both kiddos - I'm sure Manhatten can't wait for us and our DOUBLE stroller. Should be fun :) --Cheryl
by the way your camera takes amazing photos! Do you edit them in photoshop?
Looks like you really had a great trip, and a great time....keeping really busy. Love the pictures, thank you for sharing them. Love you!
That scares me what happened to your camera?! I hope it's something that was easy to fix! Love all the photos I can't wait to go back to NYC. I'm impressed with your photos have you taken a class? Or is it jut natural God given talent? ;0)
I'm sure you haven't cause I know you're talented!
Post a Comment