to holland! 2009 has been filled with wonderful adventures and we can't wait for this trip! ricky served his mission in { the netherlands } and even since we were dating, ricky has dreamed of going back to visit. my dad's side of the family is having a reunion in germany this summer, my brother is already over there for school, we were offered stand-by airline tickets by an angel and hayden is under 2 and can still fly for free, so we thought now is the time to do it! we will be flying to amsterdam and seeing belgium, traveling down into france and germany for the reunion and exploring bavaria and austria. not to mention we are flying back to slc to attend allyx's wedding and finally come home. we can't wait!






4 comments:
How exciting! I love that you & Ricky travel so much. Hayden's already been more places than I have:).
That is so exciting!! it is so funny that you would be finally going there, because we just started planning a trip to Brazil for our 5th anniversary in November. I better blog about it too! :)
That's so exciting! Have fun!
I'm so excited for you all!! I love europe so much and know you will fall in love! Travel safe and best of luck with the buddy passes! They can be a blessing and they can be a headache when little one's are waiting patiently...
Post a Comment