I was told that 9-months was when the "Dishwasher Fascination" sets in and lo and behold, it's true! Hayden LOVES when we do the dishes and when we open the Dishwasher. He just pulls himself right up, stands there and uses the opened door to guide himself around and likes to try and lift the dishes out! We love our little helper!
Monday, May 19, 2008
The Dishwasher Stage
I was told that 9-months was when the "Dishwasher Fascination" sets in and lo and behold, it's true! Hayden LOVES when we do the dishes and when we open the Dishwasher. He just pulls himself right up, stands there and uses the opened door to guide himself around and likes to try and lift the dishes out! We love our little helper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
this stage doesn't end! Cristian is always trying to crawl inside the dishwasher and help me put everything away. Hayden is so cute! I can't believe how big he's getting.
Post a Comment