Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Good Morning, I'm Troy with your Traffic Report!

Yes, it's true! I got the job! I am so blessed and thrilled that Heavenly Father has given me this amazing opportunity! I just got the phone call today and I gladly accepted. It is for the Channel 10 morning show. It is the back-up position which is perfect for my stay at home mom schedule and will be on-call so if you know of any good babysitters that could watch Hayden at 4 A.M. please let me know! My training starts next week so I better start practicing my traffic lingo! Thank you for all of your prayers-they really helped!

5 comments:

Omi Christine said...

Congrats, we're so proud of you, Troy, way to go! Babysitting at 4 am?... I don't think so! But at any reasonable time in the morning for sure, let's say from 7 am., o.k.?
Christine aka. Omi

Christine said...

Hey! I knew you would get the job. How could they not hire you??? I told you I would take Hayden anytime....Just not next week. I may be a little pre-occupied. HA HA! We're very proud of you,
Congratulations!!!

Jamma said...

Oh Congratulations to you. I knew you would get it....you are such a natural. Good job... We are all happy for you. If I am available I would be happy to help with Hayden. Again Congratulations....love you

Alaska Massey said...

Congratulations! It looks like you guys are doing well. I love looking at your pictures and reading up on your life. Good luck with the new job!
love ya,
Angela

Rachel said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We're so happy for you!