Tuesday, May 6, 2008
We are officially Mama & Dada!
Ricky and I had one of those proud parent moments last night. We were holding Hayden on the couch talking with him. He is a Champ at making the "Ma Ma Ma" and "Da Da Da" sounds. But last night, these sounds turned into titles! We were saying "Ma Ma Ma" and Hayden repeated it. We would say "Da Da Da" and he would repeat it too. Then we switched it up and said "Ma Ma Da Da" and he repeated "Ma Ma Da Da" EXACT! It was such a cool moment realizing that he is listening and learning all the time. Then today, he was crawling around downstairs this morning saying "Ma Ma" while I was down there with him. So, I think he knows that I am "Ma Ma" and Ricky is "Da Da". What a proud parent moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Aawww....what a smart kid you have there!
Post a Comment