Sunday, May 11, 2008

I LOVE MY BOYS!






Happy Mother's Day to everyone! This is my first official Mother's Day and I am SO grateful to be a mother to our son Hayden and a wife to Ricky. I just LOVE my boys and they spoil me rotten. Yesterday, Mother's Day Festivities kicked off with the "Time Out for Women" Seminar that my mom, Ricky's Mom and also new mom and BFF Jessica all attended together. I was so excited to meet John Bytheway, my favorite LDS Youth Author of all-time. (Yes, I even got his autograph!) Then later, when I got home, Ricky and Hayden had surprises waiting for me! They bought me beautiful Pink Roses and surprised me and went and took Father/Son pictures. THEY ARE THE CUTEST! I was just so thrilled and thought that was the coolest gift ever- A perfect way to remember my first Mother's Day! Then, to top the evening off, my Chef Ricky had dinner prepared and cooked one of my favorites-Lobster! Am I spoiled or what?! I just love my boys so much and am so thankful for their love and kindness. I also wanted to thank everyone that has been a wonderful example to me...You each inspire me to become a better mother, wife, daughter, aunt, cousin, sister-in-law and friend.

No comments: