
Anyone want to come with me to the Twilight Party tonight at "Barnes and Noble?" I (along with the rest of you) am SO excited about Stephanie's newest book, "Breaking Dawn." I've been like a little kid waiting for Santa to come! I have no clue how this is going to end but I can't wait to read what happens!!! P.S. She revealed this may not be the last book of the series, but may write another book from a different character's perception...interesting.
SPOILER ALERT!!! Don't read below if you don't want to be spoiled!
Click on this link below to watch Stephanie on GMA yesterday-
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=5487417
Stephanie gave a clue that she got to write about a wedding! Will it be Edward? Jacob? Can't wait!




2 comments:
Hope the book party was good. Did you finish the book?? Can't wait to read it.
Wow!! I am enjoying the book so much...It is crazy!!
Post a Comment