Yeah for vacation! Let me first start by saying we took over 1,000 pictures and wish we could post them all. Here is a highlight of our trip! We traveled with my family back East to visit where my Dad grew up in upstate New York. We took a fantastic vacation visiting his roots as well as places like Niagara Falls, Canada (Toronto and Ottawa) and Palmyra, NY. This is a place that Ricky and I have always wanted to visit because it holds some of church's earlier history. I thought it would be appropriate to first post some pictures of the "Sacred Grove." (For those of who you aren't LDS, this is where Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ appeared to the Prophet Joseph Smith.) The song "Joseph Smith's First Prayer" is accurate to the tee (yes, there are birds and even bees!) and you could feel the Spirit as you walked through. The sun would shine directly through the think layer of tree canopy and it was just beautiful. We had fun taking pictures and showing Hayden all the GREENERY! We later took a tour through the Smith Family's First Farm and happened to be in town for the "Cumorah Hill Pageant!" It was amazing-over 800 performers on stage and seating for 9,000 people. It was packed but we happened to get great seats. It was a great performance and we enjoyed our time in Palmyra!
The Sacred Grove It definitely is a special place and you know you're on sacred grounds.
The Cumorah Hill Pageant Having fun with Uncle Trent! The Beautiful Palmyra, NY Temple
Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures....you can feel the spirit just from looking at the them. I am so happy that you had a wonderful and memoriable trip.
B E A U T I F U L ! Wow what an amazing experience. I LOVE the picture of Hayden on the bench, that needs to be blown up and put in his room. So glad you guys had a good time!
{We were married in 2005 and had our beautiful son Hayden 2 years later. We just welcomed our daughter Holland and are enjoying being a family of 4! We have a lot of fun together and feel so lucky to have each other. We enjoy doing fun activities with our children and want to show them the world! We love traveling, have 3 black cats and are busy with school, work and church callings.}
{ mommy }
I LOVE being a mom and enjoy hanging out with my family! I work as a traffic reporter and special event coordinator. I enjoy shopping, photography, the beach and volunteering. I always seem to be on the go and I love my life...I married the man of my dreams.
{ daddy }
The best dad in the entire world! AKA Mr. Mom and is also my best friend. He LOVES to cook and spoil us. He is the hardest worker I've ever met and is a student and grocery clerk. Daddy is quite the hero and we love him so much! You can spot him doing stunts with our son.
{ son }
Our world revolves around him and we couldn't be more blessed. Our sweet boy is 3 years old and loves disney cars and toy story. He enjoys chasing his kitties around the house and can be seen eating his favorite fruit snacks, cheese and chocolate milk! We feel so lucky to have him in our family. He is such a good BIG brother!
{ daughter }
Brand new! Our sweet girl is the newest addition to our family and we love her so much. She is the perfect baby and sleeps very well! We love to snuggle with her and can't get enough of her smiles!
3 comments:
Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures....you can feel the spirit just from looking at the them. I am so happy that you had a wonderful and memoriable trip.
B E A U T I F U L ! Wow what an amazing experience. I LOVE the picture of Hayden on the bench, that needs to be blown up and put in his room. So glad you guys had a good time!
Those were very beautiful pictures. I especially loved the ones in the sacred grove. Isn't it amazing how beautiful trees are! Hayden is such a cutie!
Post a Comment