Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Fairest of the Fair
It's that time of year again when food (just name it!) everything from A-Z is fried and you can get hassled by good old "carni's!" The SD Fair! Ricky and I have very fond memories of the Fair (We both attended every single day in 2004 when I was the Fair Queen!) and want to make it a tradition to take our family each year to enjoy everything it offers. Hayden LOVED the farm animals and even went on his first Merry-Go-Round Ride with Daddy! Ricky won the "3' O Clock Fun" potato sack race and got a blue ribbon! It was so fun and can't wait to go next year!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I totally love reading all about your amazing experiences as a wife and mother! You are truly blessed. Guess what? I wrote the "kicker" for the 11 pm news tonight! I was pretty excited that they let me. Maybe we can get together soon. LOVE YOU
Hi holly!
Yeah! GREAT JOB GIRL! Keep asking and make them let you do stuff for them-don't settle! Thank you so much and keep reading! xoxo
Post a Comment