We are fostering a beautiful family of kittens that were rescued from bad conditions in Bakersfield. I found a lady that needed help with taking in some kittens temporarily because kitten season is underway and these guys probably would have just been euthanized if left at the shelter. There is just no room anywhere so we thought we would do a good thing by taking them in for 2 weeks (until they are old enough to be adopted out) and give them TLC and of course feed them! They are so sweet. I think I have found a home for the mom and 1 kitten and was just wondering if anyone reading this blog was interested in opening their heart and home to one of these little guys! They are already fixed and vaccinated! They are super cute! Come over and meet them anytime! You won't regret it. Thank you!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
We've got KITTENS! Anyone want one?
We are fostering a beautiful family of kittens that were rescued from bad conditions in Bakersfield. I found a lady that needed help with taking in some kittens temporarily because kitten season is underway and these guys probably would have just been euthanized if left at the shelter. There is just no room anywhere so we thought we would do a good thing by taking them in for 2 weeks (until they are old enough to be adopted out) and give them TLC and of course feed them! They are so sweet. I think I have found a home for the mom and 1 kitten and was just wondering if anyone reading this blog was interested in opening their heart and home to one of these little guys! They are already fixed and vaccinated! They are super cute! Come over and meet them anytime! You won't regret it. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
They ALL found homes!!!
Post a Comment