Saturday, July 26, 2008

Our new toy...


The difference between "taking" a picture and "making" a picture. Ricky and I are beyond thrilled about our new camera! It's the Canon Rebel xti and we are having a fun time figuring out how this thing works! (I'm contemplating taking a photog class!) We got to use it for the first time on our recent trip to Canada and upstate New York!

Vacation pictures soon to follow....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have the same camera! have fun trying to figure it out, I just keep it on Auto. Can't wait for vacation photos!
~Anna

Jamma said...

Very nice!! Can't wait to see all the pictures you have taken and will take. Love you

Rachel said...

I want one! Ricky, my birthday's coming up . . . hint hint.

Christine Hull said...

Troy, we are thinking of getting an SLR camera too, we might have more questions soon, but your vacation pictures look awesome. It was so great to see you last week, I hope we can see each other before 5 years go by again. Hayden is adorable and we really enjoyed lunch.
Here's our blog...ps. Will loves your blog design/template-he created ours.

Christine Hull
http://dc-hulls.blogspot.com/