Okay, I have a confession to make. I still have "0-3 month" clothes hanging in Hayden's closet! I mean really? Is that pathetic or what? It's not because I'm lazy or don't have anywhere else to put them. It's because I'm in denial that my baby is slowly turning into a toddler. I am so sad about putting the clothes he has already grown out of away. It's really depressing because some of his outfits are so darling and it saddens me they are to small for him. But, on another note..this means he is growing tall and strong and we get to bring out the "6-12 month bin" and summer clothes, here we come! We are looking forward to dressing him for fun in the sun. Hayden enjoyed hanging out in the storage bins as we made this big transition. I am very proud of myself.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Big
Okay, I have a confession to make. I still have "0-3 month" clothes hanging in Hayden's closet! I mean really? Is that pathetic or what? It's not because I'm lazy or don't have anywhere else to put them. It's because I'm in denial that my baby is slowly turning into a toddler. I am so sad about putting the clothes he has already grown out of away. It's really depressing because some of his outfits are so darling and it saddens me they are to small for him. But, on another note..this means he is growing tall and strong and we get to bring out the "6-12 month bin" and summer clothes, here we come! We are looking forward to dressing him for fun in the sun. Hayden enjoyed hanging out in the storage bins as we made this big transition. I am very proud of myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hayden you are sooooooooo cute and jamma and papa love you so much.
I always hate packing up Cristian's clothes for the same sentimental reasons. Time passes so quickly. He's such a sweet little boy!
Post a Comment