We will be taking our first real family vacation together this week! We are traveling to "The Best Snow on Earth"-Utah! A lot has changed since we were in Utah last year...I was 2-months pregnant with Hayden and only able to eat pickles. I also was brunette!
We went to tape a Park City travel show and got to interview many exciting people including an Olympic Gold Medal skier while I was feeling like I was going to throw-up any second. We also couldn't do much because I was "working."
Now, I can eat more than just pickles, neither of us will be working and we finally have our little "Bubbe" with us! Trip Agenda: attend our Church's General Conference, go snowboarding in Park City (for free! So excited!) eat "Fry Sauce" and "Lime Ricky's" til we get sick, the list goes on and on! But, the best part is we will see tons of friends and family and some will get to meet Hayden for the first time. This will be his first plane ride so please keep your fingers crossed! Mom, thank you for holding down the fort and watching our kitties! Pictures soon to follow!




1 comment:
Have a wonderful trip and be safe. See you when you get home. Love to you all. Can't wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment