Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sneak peak into our family pictures!

We had professional family pictures taken in Utah by this AMAZING photographer, Jessica Kettle. She just posted some sneak peaks on her blogspot at http://lookthroughmylens.blogspot.com

Ricky and I totally wanted to do something different than the normal beachy San Diego picture. We wanted to wear funky bright colors, be outdoors with bricks and other rustic things and I think we got it!

Jessica was so talented and I would recommend her to anyone. We shot in downtown Ogden on 25th Street. It was freezing cold but we are so happy we did it. We will post more as soon as we get the CD!

2 comments:

The Fawson Family said...

so cute- I had to look at the webiste and emailed her for some prices and dates. you guys all look like models! Ava and Hayden's kids are gonna be so cute!

Rachel said...

BEAUTIFUL!