Thursday, April 24, 2008

It is here! Ricky's High School 10-year Reunion!

Ricky just received his 10-year high school reunion invitation in the mail! Is it really here already? That means Rachel and Aimee- ours is next year! Ahhh! Has it really been a decade since we were ruling the school, running the ASB student store, going to Denny's almost every Friday night and going to those awesome youth dances?!

10 years ago, this was what Ricky and I looked like together! We were always great friends and always had secret crushes on each other. The first picture was taken the last day of school his senior year 1998 when we were signing each others yearbooks (we both wrote "I love you" and he even wrote his phone number in mine!)

Ricky was my date for my Senior Year Homecoming Dance and we had a blast. Ricky decided to wear a white tux at our wedding because that was what he wore on our "first date."


We are excited to attend and see old friends two years in a row!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

You guys are SO CUTE! I can't believe it's been 10 years for Ricky and our reunion will be next year! Don't you still feel like a junior?! You guys better wear matching rugby shirts and layered soccer socks to the reunion . . . you can't show up any other way!

TRICKY said...

I know! I told him he at least needs to wear his socks underneath his suit!

We will be planning ours soon! Yikes!!!!

Jamma said...

What a cute couple!!