
"In honor of our Earth, I love her, I'm asking all of you today to implement just one green idea to help the fight against global warming," Oprah said yesterday on Earth Day.
It's a question you're asked all the time, "Paper or plastic?" What's the environmentally correct answer? " More than 380 million plastic bags are thrown away in the United States every year, and those plastic bags can take up to 1,000 years to biodegrade in landfills. And while paper bags do eventually biodegrade, an estimated 14 million trees a year have to be cut down to make 10 billion paper bags.
The solution? Bring your own bag to the store!
Ricky and I are challenging everyone to stop using store-brand bags and switch over to reuseable bags! We made the switch and so can you! This small change can help tremendously. We just keep them in the trunk of our cars and we always have them. Go Green!




1 comment:
I have my Albertson's bags in the car...the only problem is I always forget to bring them in the store!!! Thanks for the reminder. Love you
Post a Comment