Sunday, April 13, 2008
UtaH- Part 1
Hayden recently went on his first real vacation to Utah! He did many things including taking his first plane ride, meeting some cousins for the first time and having his first sip of diet coke (Thanks Jake!!! I was so upset, but he actually liked it and won't have it again for a long time!) We stayed with Ricky's Aunt and Uncle in Saratoga Springs with their cute family. Ricky and I went snowboarding at our favorite hot spot-Park City! The weather was spectacular, the snow even better and we boarded all-day with our free lift passes! While we were hitting the slopes, Ricky's sister Marla watched Hayden for us. (Thank you Sister!) Our trip only lasted for 1 week, but we sure did a lot and had a wonderful time! Here are a few pics from the trip!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Sounds like you had a really good time and I love the pictures. Glad you are home...we missed you. Love you all.
FUN!!! I'm glad you guys had a good time. I bet your family loved seeing adorable Hayden.
Post a Comment