Monday, October 20, 2008

the big ONE!

sorry these are a couple months late but we wanted to post some pictures of hayden's first birthday! we had it at our neighborhood park and barbecued and had a great time! it was so fun to watch hayden do the traditional first birthday cake-and yes-with RED frosting! Just in case you didn't know- Red frosting = Red Diaper! he got so many great gifts- thank you for spoiling our little boy and thank you for coming!


















4 comments:

Jamma said...

Thanks for posting these pictures and thanks for having such a fun party. It was very nice to be with everyone.

Rachel said...

I'm so glad that we could be there for the party of the year! I can't believe a year has passed since your baby boy was born.

Thanks for the party favors too. Cristian ALWAYS wants to drink from his Elmo cup. We love you guys!!

Beach Mommy said...

Congrats on a cute party. Looks like a lot of work. I love the little red Elmo cake and I noticed the color coordination with you and Ricky. Enjoy the next year, I love it..the talking the walking...take care guys!

Anonymous said...

It looks like Hayden already has his eyes on Ava!