Thursday, October 16, 2008

light


ricky has so many amazing qualities, but one of my favorites is that he remembers everything that I like! We could be walking down a shopping aisle and I could make a comment on something that I like and sure enough, he always remembers and I'll be opening it for my birthday or Christmas. I LOVE that he is so thoughtful. So, we were at Costco a couple months ago and I had said that I loved this light and that it would look great in our dining room and totally forgetting about it, I come home and the ceiling fan is off and up is hanging this beautiful new light! I have the best husband ever.

1 comment:

Christine said...

That is so sweet! The thoughtfulness and good memory must be an inherited trait. Larry always seems to remember little things like that. It is good to see that same kind of thing in others' marriages, too.