Friday, October 24, 2008

Blue Box


I was just hired to return to "Tiffany & Co." for the 5th year in a row for the Christmas Season! I love wrapping all of those beautiful blue boxes and being surrounded by sparkly diamonds...what a tough job! I have to start mentally preparing myself now for those crazy holiday shoppers and hours-Let the craziness begin! If anyone is looking to get their special someone a blue box with a white bow, come in and visit me!

3 comments:

Moreau's said...

How fun! I am in ahh that you keep going back to the crazy holiday shoppers! You must really love the pretty diamonds, and blue boxes!

I love your kitty post! Hayden looks like he really enjoys having so many little play mates!

Love you all!

Talitha said...

Hey Troy, It's Talitha....I am so excited that I just came across your blog. How are you? Hayden is adorable!!!! Looks like you and Ricky are doing well also. I would love to hear from you. I don't have a blog......yet, but maybe someday soon. I love yours though. I just have a webpage type thing. Check it out. It's only pics though. pics.sdscotts.com I'm not quite sure how this tells you how to contact me back, so hears my email address. tnatter20@yahoo.com

TRICKY said...

yeah! i'm emailing you right now!