Sunday, October 5, 2008

time flies


ricky celebrated his 10-year high school reunion and we had a blast! we weren't dying to go but those who knew ricky in high school know that there was no way he could have missed it. so, with fun socks under his suit (i came up with the idea because i knew everyone was going to ask about the socks...) we went and totally enjoyed ourselves with old friends.

and finally, the wedding of 2008 is finally here! miss alex is getting married this weekend! yeah! we went to vegas and celebrated a bachelorette weekend and had a great time shopping, relaxing by the pool and just being girls. can't wait!

5 comments:

Beach Mommy said...

Hey guys! Time does fly! I missed Santana's 10 yr this year, it was right after our little lady was born. Glad you had fun! I hope you don't mind, I got to your blog through the Leholm's! I hope you're enjoying San Diego. I miss it. Also, Troy I hope the Weather Anchor job is going well. It was good to see you guys at Brad's wedding. Take care!

Anonymous said...

That's right Ricky...it wouldn't of been right if you didn't go!

I want to see more of those pics!

Genine it's not weather anchor it's traffic reporter! Silly girl. Or am I not updated on the new postion? ;)

Anonymous said...

That's soooo exciting for Alex! Please post pictures asap! Have you been getting my e-mails. I saw that you haven't had internet for about a month so maybe not. Hope all is well!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

I can't believe it's been 10 years! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Yeah for Alex! I can't wait to see the pictures!