Friday, October 31, 2008

Ricky's FAVORITE thing!

He looks forward to this every year and I remember seeing him back in high school LOVING this...the haunted house that his friends put on every year for Halloween. Ricky and his buddies decorate and make a local haunted house every year. Ricky is the "slider" and runs and slides on his knees to scare and surprise trick or treaters! I took Hayden by real quick and he was trying to figure "Dada" out and cried at first but was okay after that. Hayden wasn't even afraid of the chainsaw going off! It was cute because even though Ricky would wear his mask, Hayden still knew it was him! They had a great turn out and I think they should charge admission next year...they would make millions! =)




2 comments:

Stace-face said...

oh my goodness!!! that was so bad!! i went and ricky scared me so bad, i started running down the street. then when he showed me it was him, i was about to go in, then brad milne chased me down the street with a chainsaw. So i ran into my moms car and put my seatbelt on. i was soooo scared!! sorry ricky!! thanks for getting me a glow stick though! love ya!

Jamma said...

So sorry I missed it again.....I was waiting for my little trick or treaters. You looked great!! Larry,Christine said it was really good. Alena didn't have to much to say. So glad you had fun!!